1. Available for an additional charge per $1,000 per month, depending on issue age and underwriting class.
2. When a person applies for life insurance coverage, his or her health is evaluated and a corresponding underwriting rating is applied. This product's table shaving features allow certain substandard underwriting rates (known as "table ratings") to be improved to a "standard" rating. A "standard" rating generally indicates average health and involves a lower life insurance premium than do substandard ratings.
3. Rapid Builder IUL and Custom GrowthCV offer a conditionally guaranteed interest bonus to further help your clients build long-term cash value accumulation. Interest bonus may be earned when we declare a current interest rate that exceeds the guaranteed interest rate. Interest Bonus percentages are not guaranteed and subject to change; however, once a policy is issued, the percentage will not change. Interest bonus is not applied to loaned funds. Not available in Texas.
Builder IUL offers a conditionally guaranteed interest bonus to further help your clients build long-term cash value accumulation. Interest bonus may be earned when we declare a current interest rate that exceeds the guaranteed interest rate. Interest Bonus percentages are not guaranteed and subject to change; however, once a policy is issued, the percentage will not change. Interest bonus is not applied to loaned funds.
4. A conditionally guaranteed Premium Bonus will be added to the account value for policies that persist beyond 10 years. Money will paid in the form of interest credited to the Account Value. The bonus is added as an interest credit at the beginning of policy years 11-15. To calculate the Premium Bonus, we first determine the average net premium. The average net premium is equal to the sum of the (total premiums paid less withdrawals taken in the first 10 years less the debt at the end of the 10th policy year) divided by 10. The Premium Bonus is the lesser of the average net premium and 120% of the commissionable target premium. The Premium Bonus is spread out over five years (20% paid annually in years 11-15). The Premium Bonus feature is only available if:
a. the policy is in effect;
b. the company declares a current interest rate that exceeds the 3% guaranteed interest rate; and
c. the current cost of insurance rates are less than guaranteed maximum cost of insurance rates shown in the Schedule of Policy Benefits.
5. Subject to premium payment requirements.
6. Allows policyowner the right to exchange policy, without evidence of insurability and surrender charges, to one of our cash value accumulation universal life policies available at the time of exchange. The Cash Surrender Value on the new policy may not be greater than the Cash Surrender Value on the policy being exchanged. Not available for policy ages 76 and above or if there is an outstanding policy loan.
7. Premiums are guaranteed to remain level for the initial 10, 15, 20, 30 year period. After the premium guarantee period, premiums will increase annually but will never exceed the Guaranteed Annual Renewal Premium.
Index Universal Life products are not an investment in the "market" or in the applicable index and are subject to all policy fees and charges normally associated with most universal life insurance.
For complete details on ADDvantage, The Builder IUL Series, Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider, Custom GrowthCV, and Custom Guarantee, please reference marketing guides NAM-875, NAM-1275, NAM-1080, NAM-1130, and NAM-651, respectively.
ADDvantage plans, Builder IUL, Custom GrowthCV, Custom Guarantee and Rapid Builder IUL are issued on policy form series LS143AMP, LS172, LS166, LS170, and LS169, respectively. Chronic Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider and Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsements are issued on form series LR450A or state version, and LR465, respectively, by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, Administrative Office, Sioux Falls, SD 57193. Products, features, issue ages, endorsements or riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Limitations or restrictions may apply.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
NAL-1624 R1 6/13